Lugnut

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Toaster Troubles

What the hell is the problem with toasters these days? It used to be one would put something in a toaster and it would roast the shit out of it regardless of what the darkness setting was. Now it seems the new generation of toasters try to kiss the bread with golden goodness. The people designing toasters have been eating too much fukkin creme brulée. The new toasters try to be accommodating to everything from bread to pop tarts to bagels. So what you get in the end is a very long wait for your shit to pop up only to find that it hasn't been abused nearly as much as you need it to be. I think I am going to hang on to the 1970's Westinghouse model I inherited from my grandma for a while.

A few months ago when I was driving through northern Minnesota, I got an idea to make the image below. I know it is harsh and provocative, but I like the irony. I wish that if people really believe they are pro-life that they would apply it across the full spectrum of life. So after a few minutes in Photoshop I came up with this thing.

1 Comments:

  • It almost looks like the pic says "ends with a tie" and it is right over W's tie.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home