Lugnut

Monday, June 05, 2006

Every year I try to kill my lawn, and every year it grows back.

I saw a funny bumper sticker the other day. It said, "guns don't kill people, people kill people." It's true, it is actually the people who possess the intent to kill, not the guns. I think the intent is that gun control laws should be outlawed and we should instead focus on outlawing people. I mean, if you outlaw guns they're just going to go and get a knife or something, right? And what's next, outlawing knives? How about poison, lead pipes, napalm, spears, battering rams, nuclear missles, cobras, cars, rabies, tall buildings, the President, and rocks? Are we going to outlaw those too?

Goddammit, "the point is mute" is improper vocabulary. The fucking word is "moot," as in, "the point is goddam moot."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home