Lugnut

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I hope no one ever invents solid explosives. This business about liquid explosives on airplanes has got my undies in a bunch. Just imagine what would happen if someone came up with solid explosives that could be put inside a laptop battery or something. They'd have to ban all carry-on luggage. I think people would just stop flying and the airline industry would go tits up.

Speaking of tits up, my lawn mower went tits up last night as I was mowing my sidewalk. There are so many weeds in the cracks in my sidewalk that I have to mow the shit. So the wheel came loose and kinda turned sideways, thus inhibiting the forward motion of the mower. Rather than quit, however, I pushed on to finish the yard. It ripped things up a bit, but I got it done.

Everything has gone all tits up here at work too. Everything I was working on has been put on hold while they sort out this big scandal that involves theft, blackmail, and backstabbing. Four people have been told not to come back to work and at least one of them will end up in jail. One person in a high up position has resigned and the director of the department that spawned the scandal is likely to get the boot. I'm currently negotiating a book and TV movie deal for the story. I've narrowed my working title to "Tits Up" or "Undies In A Bunch."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home