Lugnut

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I started a new job a week ago - same company, different department - and now I am in a place where I swear I am on the young side of the age dispersion. Most of the people here are within 10 years of retiring, and some have been working at this place for 30, 35, even 40 years. It makes me wonder what happens when they all retire, with there be a hiring rush?

I guess if I had to describe how the new place compares to the old, imagine a Snickers™ Bar. Each bite is packed with peanuts, nougat, and creamy caramel. The new place is like that except the creamy caramel is actually hard, like dog poop that has been baking in the sun for a couple of weeks. At the old place, the caramel actually was dog shit.

Speaking of candy, when I am in the mood to "taste a rainbow of fruit flavors™," the three candies that could satiate my craving are Skittles®, Starburst™, and Jolly Ranchers®. I would choose Jolly Ranchers almost every time over the chewy bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home