Lugnut

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I made an apple crisp and whipped cream sandwich and it was delish! I threw the sweet potato leftovers out because they had some weird juice forming in the container and I don't really care for sweet potatoes anyway. So no sweet potato sandwich.

Candy is a treat. Please consume in moderation.

Speaking of candy, I went to Rainbow Foods to get a half gallon of milk and some bread and walked out with a bag full chips and pizzas and stuff. They put fucking junk food at every turn in those stores. You can help but be tempted by treats. I never really noticed it before, but since I switched to shopping at a small co-op the junk food thing at supermarkets really stands out to me now. No wonder there are so many fat Gladyses who can barely walk in this country.

Another funny thing I saw on TV recently was about how children's cereal boxes have the characters looking down. Adults never notice it, but kids walk up to the shelves, look up, and see these frogs, tigers, and elves with big eyes looking down at them. It's hilarious to think about it. Just think what could be done to sell crack and guns to kids with that tactic. Imagine a Catholic priest drawing a face with big eyes on his special area to entice the little boys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home