Lugnut

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Here I Go With the Childish Crap Again

I like to characterize processes with steps, so here are the steps to losing respect for your boss:


  1. You give him/her the benefit of the doubt, but you start to question why.

  2. You start complaining about him/her with certain coworker friends. You start trying to get other coworkers to see his/her mistakes.

  3. You cross the line of no return: you start to make jokes about your boss and maybe even doctor some pictures of him or her to look funny.

  4. You've come a long way, kid. When you start making jokes about your boss's bodily functions, you've reached the pinnacle of boss denigration.



Here's the childish part. My coworkers and I have come up with some names for some of the boss's body parts. He has a turtle, a cheeseburger, and a peanut.

I think I am getting dumber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home