Lugnut

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

It has been a while since I have written anything about outstanding treats. Today I walked to work. I stopped at Dunn Bros. Coffee along the way and picked up a cup o' coffee and a peanut butter brownie. I'd been looking at those brownies for some time wondering how they'd be. They're made by French Meadow Bakery so you almost cannot go wrong. Well, I am here to say that the peanut butter brownie is another outstanding treat. It is the sort of thing that is worth going out of your way to get. And if you do, bring two or three friends to share it with you. Not only is it amazingly smooth and chocolatey, it is so rich that you start feeling a little sick after only a few bites. Holy shit what a treat.

Walking down University Avenue I crossed paths with an interesting character. She was a normal looking woman of no more than 4' 6" in height and she had a longsword strapped on her back and a laptop case over her shoulder. The sword was strapped on at an angle so that it wouldn't drag on the ground but also so it looked like it was at the ready. The best part was that she was walking with confidence and a slight smile. I don't know why she had a sword, but I could tell she had a sense of humor about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home