Lugnut

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I believe that, with the increase we've seen in the number of sexual predators and sex offenders in this country, it is time we elevate their status. From now on, these people should be referred to as sex pests. The new term is less offensive, so it recognizes their growing contributions to our society.

Isn't it amazing how far the Bush administration has fallen? Without the partisan yes-men controlling Congress, may we actually see some progress in this country after six years of backward slide? So much of this country has gone tits up, it will take a long time to reverse the trend.

It's funny, it seems like there is a retirement party going on at my place of work every other week. I've never worked at a place with so many retirees. Nothing against them individually, but I think it is hurtful to an organization to have such homogeniety. I'm 36, and I'm one of the youngest people here. If I stick it out long enough, I'll be running this place. Then I'll hire a diverse workforce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home